To navigate the slide show above, simply mouseover the bottom of the photo in the main window, for a control panel. These preliminary photos will be supplemented with a complete 3-D virtual tour after the home has been fully readied for sale.
Rare Los Altos Opportunity
HERE'S YOUR CHANCE to acquire a magnificent newer home in one of Silicon Valley's most prestigious locations: Los Altos—Spanish for "the highlands" or "the heights"—where your life will rise to a new altitude, as you enjoy everything that this exquisite property and all the surrounding amenities have to offer.
This custom built home, with its gleaming Mahogany floors, stately spiral staircase and meticulously landscaped grounds, represents a rare opportunity for one fortunate family to enjoy the very best that luxury living has to offer.
NOTE: Several of the architect's detailed drawings are accessible via the links on the vertical menu to the right: Front View, First Floor, Second Floor and Side View.
* Year 2003 quality custom construction
* 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, large 2-car attached garage
* 3,088 square-foot interior (two levels)
* Nearly 10,000 square-foot lot
* Prestigious Los Altos location, on quiet, tree-lined street
* Easy access to Foothill Expressway, Highway 85 and 280
* Five-minute walk to Grant Park Community Center
* Easy walking distance to Woodland Public Library
* Five-minute drive to the Los Altos Golf & Country Club
* Top-ranked schools!
o Montclaire Elementary (968 API)
o Cupertino Middle (934 API)
o Homestead High (873 API)
* Formal dining, family room, study/den,
* Granite kitchen, with large pantry and dual dishwasher
* Medallion cherry kitchen cabinets and breakfast nook
* Gleaming Mahogany hardwood floors
* Stately quarter-turn spiral staircase
* Cathedral, vaulted ceilings
* Arched doorways throughout
* Wired for "surround sound"
* Wet bar with built-in wine rack
* Copper piping, dual air-conditioning/climate control
* Recessed lighting throughout
* Milgard doors & windows with lifetime guarantee
* Elegant crystal chandeliers
* One bedroom with full bath downstairs (ideal for in-laws)
* Deluxe two-person Wave Pulse Jacuzzi in master bedroom
* Additional, standard, Jacuzzi in junior upstairs bedroom
* Ademco camera security system
* Wireless keypad garage entry (leave your keys at home!)
* Meticulously landscaped grounds, featuring:
o Flagstone walkway, private gazebo/pergola area
o Numerous bountiful fruit trees (a dozen different kinds)
o Lavender, peony, rosemary, roses & other lush vegetation
* Ideal for entertaining!
This fine property has too many features to cover in detail here. It truly must be seen in person to be fully appreciated.
The turnover in this prestigious neighborhood is low, with homes becoming available only infrequently. There's nothing like this currently on the market and there may not be again, for some time to come. So better hurry, as this opportunity may not last long!
Information at this website deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Buyers are advised to thoroughly investigate and confirm everything to their complete satisfaction. Public school assignments should be confirmed directly with the appropriate school districts.